Class Refund & Cancellation Policy
How do I cancel my registration?
When you register for one of our educational marketing events, your seat is reserved and held exclusively for you. However, we do understand that life happens. If you need to cancel a paid registration for one of our classes, seminars or clinic workshops, please call us at least 15 business days in advance of the workshop date for a full credit toward an upcoming educational event or a refund back to the original payment method, minus a $40 processing fee.
What is your refund policy?
As an attendee, if you are unhappy with the educational content delivered at one of our marketing events, please give us a call to request a refund form. Refunds will be cheerfully made minus food and beverage costs, workshop materials and credit card processing fees. Due to the costs associated with educational events, we cannot offer refunds for non-attendance or for disruptive attendees who have been ejected from an event.
What happens if my event is cancelled?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, sometimes we may be forced to cancel a class, seminar, group coaching session or clinic workshop. If this should occur, we will notify you as quickly as possible. If a cancellation should become necessary, we will refund your registration fees in full, or you may choose to apply your refund towards an upcoming educational marketing event.
We want you to greatly benefit from the marketing strategies you will learn at our educational events or group coaching sessions. However, please be courteous in your conversation, tone of voice, body language and actions toward your fellow attendees, the venue service staff and the event team and speaker. In the unusual event that an attendee is engaging in disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior, he or she will be ejected from the event.
Most of our educational marketing events includes a dedicated time for you and other attendees to speak briefly about you and your small business and usually includes a time for you to socialize over an included beverage and/or food service.
As we seek to create a very professional and comfortable environment for all business attendees, we recommend business formal, such as a business suit for both ladies and gentlemen. However, business casual is also welcomed. As a courtesy to your fellow business colleagues, please do not arrive attired in athletic shoes, flip-flops, shorts or tee shirts.
Customer Service Policy
Customer Service is a key component of marketing. And, because we truly value your business, we want you to clearly understand our commitment to serving you with excellence and professionalism.
Our goal is to always exceed your expectations by offering potent and effective marketing services, that get results. Please therefore review our policies and procedures before placing an order. As always, please let us know if you have any questions. It’s always a privilege to serve you.
Within 24 – 48 hours of placing an order with us, we will set up an account for your practice within our online project management portal. Simply choose a user name and password and you will have instant access to your campaign or project.
Concerns or Complaints:
We want you to be satisfied and happy with the results we deliver. Our policy is to partner with you to resolve any issues timely and in a fair and mutually satisfactory manner. To speak with a living and breathing team member at any time during normal business hours, just give us a call. If we are busy helping another client, we will return you call promptly.
We fiercely guard your privacy as if it were our own. That is why we will never share your personal information with third parties without your permission at any time whatsoever, unless required by law.
Contacting Customer Service:
We love speaking with our clients! Contact our customer service team at 1 (888) 360-5553. If you are a monthly contract client, please feel free to call your project manager at any time on the direct line number provided.
To check the status of an order placed within less than 24 hours, please contact our order department
. Alternatively, you may log into your online account for a status update.
Project Completion Timeline:
Please refer to your original marketing proposal to learn more about our project completion times.
Workbooks and Information Products Offered:
Some workbooks offered on this site are digital books (eBooks). Note that digital books are delivered via electronic download as a PDF (portable document format) file to the email address you provide. To read and enjoy your digital book, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A free PDF reader is available by visiting: http://get.adobe.com/reader
Due to the nature of these services, refunds cannot be offered on custom printed products, graphic design services, display stands and products, product packaging and shipping fees.
We Appreciate Your Business!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect personal information from visitors of our site or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our email list, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use a regular, third-party malware scanning service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us or by logging into your account.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires individuals have enforceable rights against data users, as well as recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Marketing First Aid, LLC
PO Box 723055
Atlanta, GA 31139
Product & Book Order Refund & Cancellation Policy
How do I cancel my order?
You may log into your online account or contact our Customer Service team at 1-888-360-5553.
Do you offer refunds?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your product purchase. In the event that our products and books do not meet your expectations, you may return them for a full refund of the purchase price. There are a few exceptions: Digital products available for immediate download are non-refundable, all international product sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded,  products must not be damaged or altered, but in saleable condition upon receipt of your return,  all refund requests must be received within 10 days of the original shipping date.
How do I request a refund?
Please contact our Customer Service team at 1-888-360-5553 to request a return and refund authorization number.
Will you refund shipping charges?
In most cases, yes! If you’re not happy with your purchase, we’re not happy – and we don’t think you should have to foot the bill for shipping. Note: this policy does not apply to international orders.
Speaking Refund & Cancellation Policy
What if you need to cancel the event?
In the unfortunate circumstance that your organization must cancel the event within 60 to 90 days before the scheduled date, we reserve the right to issue a full or partial hardship refund or a credit for your deposit at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. If the event is cancelled 30 days before the scheduled event date, 75% of the total event speaking fees will be due and payable, minus any deposits paid.
What if I need to cancel the event?
If an unforeseen circumstance, such as an illness, Act of God or other hardship should occur, we will cheerfully refund 100% of all monies paid. Alternatively, an alternate date can be set and agreed. In such cases, the deposit will be considered transferred and credited to the alternate event date.
To secure your desired date, a non-refundable 50% deposit is due 90 days before your scheduled event. This deposit guarantees that your date will be reserved. In the event of a cancellation by your organization, this deposit will not be refunded.
Travel & Hotel Expenses
If your event located more than 60 miles outside of the metro-Atlanta area, travel and hotel expenses will be required. These expenses include, but may not be limited to:
- Ground Transportation: Taxi and/or rental car to and from the departure and arrival airport and hotel.
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel Accomodations
- Meals and Incidental Expenses
- Audio-Visual Equipment: Slide projector, projection screen, microphone, etc.
- Audio and Video Taping of Appearances: If you plan to capture the presentation on audio or video, written permission must be obtained prior to the event. Depending on the use of the recording, an additional fee may apply.